Sunday 30 December 2018

The Dreaded Lurgy

   I'm feeling rather disappointed today, I've been very regular with the daily cycle trips so far this festive season and this morning I woke to find myself with a really sore throat and chesty cough meaning no miles for me today. I'm sure I'll be out there tomorrow even if I need stabilizers or a tow round.
   I truly can't remember the last time I had a cold or flu, I guess living out here in the fresh fen weather helps to keep the bugs at bay plus the fact I work on my own means I'm not picking up colds from work colleagues. I'll be spending the rest of the day working on a post for New Year's Eve when I hope to go through some of the highlights of the past years cycling and some of the wonderful fen gifts I uncovered on the way, some big and some small such as the unusual Christmas Wreath below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice To Be Back

    It's been a busy week work wise and a bloody hot one too sharing space with my kiln and torch but hey, If I'm not used to that b...