Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Christmas

   I just wanted to take a little time to wish everybody who reads the blog a very Merry Christmas and I hope you all enjoy a wonderful day with family and friends.
   For me, the day started with a Christmas morning cycle around my local area of the fens and I was pleased to see a few others out cycling on the frost covered roads and droves. I did notice one thing, even the most miserable cycling snobs who usually ignore the likes of me were happy to say "Good Morning" or to wish me a Merry Christmas, pity they weren't as friendly for the rest of the year! One thing  I especially enjoyed was seeing a young child out with his dad trying out what looked like a beautiful shiny new bike, for sure is best Christmas pressie, it brought back some memories of getting my first ever brand new bike as a kid, it was an orange colour "Chopper" and was my pride and joy for many years.


   Finally, I would like to thank you all for the support and nice messages of encouragement, it really does help on this hard journey towards being a healthier person, I really do appreciate them.
Merry Christmas to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice To Be Back

    It's been a busy week work wise and a bloody hot one too sharing space with my kiln and torch but hey, If I'm not used to that b...